Settling in to Savannah
I'd love to be able to share pictures of my apartment, but there are still too many unpacked boxes laying around. So instead I've posted some pics from the neighborhood. Enjoy :)
Scott and I on a miscellaneous island near Tybee.
Scott and I on a miscellaneous island near Tybee.Scott and I were invited to go for a boat ride with Mitch and Leah, a couple from our ward. They invited us and a couple other couples. We rode out through the maze of rivers to a small island where the river meets ocean and had a picnic.
I've enjoyed the history in downtown Savannah, but had yet to see all this Georgian beauty. We saw dolphins, fish, sting rays, birds galore and caught a couple bugs in the face.
I've enjoyed the history in downtown Savannah, but had yet to see all this Georgian beauty. We saw dolphins, fish, sting rays, birds galore and caught a couple bugs in the face.



Comments