living on one car

I'm sitting in starbucks, sipping a hot chocolate right now.

Thanks to our untrust-worthy rodeo, Scott and I are operating on one car again. Last night, I didn't have a ride home from BART. But we worked it out. I rode BART to Lafayette and called the hotel for the shuttle to pick me up - which Scott just happens to drive. He dropped me off at the hotel and I drove the care to Walnut Creek and went shopping until he got off of work.

This morning was also complicated. He had to leave for work at 6:30 - which is when I normally wake up. So I got up an hour early and went to SF an hour and a half earlier. I coudln't work, because I don't have a door key yet, so I'm sitting here in Star bucks, downing hot chocolate. Luckily, one of my coworkers just noticed I'm online and let me know the door is unlocked now.

Comments

Most Read