First Foto job


Scott photographed a wedding at the Oakland Temple Saturday, with me as his assistant.

Scott shot the pictures and I did the posing. We make quite the team.

It was a beautiful day and the family was very kind. The only problem was our equipment...the camera. We got there early and tested everything. Despite our care, as soon as the new couple walked out the camera's battery died. Luckily, I had my little digital camera at hand, so I took over. Scott grabbed the film camera and finished the wedding with that.

We fixed the problem before the reception. They had a cool fall theme and served lots o pies; apple, peanutbutter and chololate, pecan, strawberry, rhubarb, you name it and they had it.

So it was a good time, but a lot of work. We'll see if we do it again!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad you wrote about your wedding job. I forgot to ask you how it went. A photographer's life is always full of surprises! It sounds like you handled the situation just great!

Most Read