Somebody had a birthday...

Somebody had a birthday....
Scott playing his sister's guitar in Utah on our drive back from California. We roasted s'mores, sampled Mick's homemade cheese, attempted to save a baby Robin, and visited around the fire while the kids ran around crazy.

 And to celebrate we went to some of his favorite places in California....

The top of Mt. Diablo looking out on his home town. 
At Stinson Beach with his mom. 
And visited some of his favorite people who live there... 

Scott with his mom, Gram, Soren and Lucas.
Other favorite people (whom we visited) not pictured: Rachael and Jeremy, Devan, Dave and Jessica, Scott's dad. 
Then we listened to one of his favorite bands perform...
Me outside of the Fox Theater in Oakland before Elbow performed. Random side note - I used to work in San Francisco and took the train through Oakland every day, but this was my first time ever getting off at an Oakland stop - I'd never seen above the ground before!



We paid for real seats instead of standing in front of the stage, which actually made me feel really old. We were back with the boring, old crowd. I'm not ready to join that generation.

It was a great birthday week for everyone. I sure love my husband and I'm grateful to celebrate a fun birthday with him. I guess that means he's another year older, but he still seems the same sweet, fun-loving guy I met when I was 18.

Comments

Paul and Susan said…
Great job journaling this occasion!

Most Read