How to create an Instagram photo book
![]() |
| A screen shot of my most recent photo book with images from my instagram account. |
Yet since I've become a mother, I don't pull them out as often. I always imagined myself living next to my camera, having it ready for every photo moment in my family. And in a way I do live by my camera, only its not my fancy SLR but my camera phone.
I had a hard time resolving this for a while. I was worried about the quality, the slower shutter speeds and delays, etc. But all that changed once I realized how much more accessible my images were through Instagram.
For capturing my family's daily life, I am okay with using my camera phone and the filters on Instagram. But then I started worrying about how I was going to get these pictures in an album. I did a little research and determined how to make an instagram photo book using other online resources - like Instaport and Shutterfly.
Here is the tutorial I shared on Keep Forever Box. I've broken it down into 5 steps and they are pretty simple. The most time consuming part is arranging images into your desired layout. And the hardest one is waiting for the mail man to deliver the new book!


Comments