Its Autumn Time
![]() |
| Helping the boys learn to climb trees. |
Then I read an article about finding joy in everyday life. She talks about how great it is to read old blog posts about little memories she has completely forgotten about. I love that about my blogs and journals too. So I guess I better get over this little introvert stage and start writing again.
![]() |
| Soren racing to find another big rock to throw into the river. |
Soren remembered a secret trail down to the river that we found earlier this summer. Its a private little spot surrounded by Cottonwoods. You have to walk, or slide on your bum, down a little hill to get to a secluded beach on the river. I love it. Its our Secret Garden. When I was little, I loved the idea of having a secret spot. Looks like my boys do to. Our favorite things to do their are watch things float down the river and explore the woods nearby.
![]() |
| Its an action shot - we are all throwing rocks or looking for something. |
Our walk there yesterday was the first time Scott has been (thanks to him for our pictures). He helped Soren explore the trees and find the perfect Cottonwood to climb. We all took turns seeing how high we could go. I haven't climbed a tree since I was 12. And even then it was a smaller apple tree in my Grandparent's yard.
We've got to soak up all this good weather before the icy wind comes. I'm thinking we'll do a couple more trips back to our secret spot.




Comments