Wonder Woman
What can I say? I just long to be as awesome as Wonder Woman. I dressed up as Wonder Woman for Halloween when I was three and again this year as a 29-year-old mother. However, I didn't have that awesome make up this time around.
This has been the year of the Superheroes at our house. Spiderman kicked off the year as the local favorite, but Ironman is closing it out. Both Soren and Lucas dressed up as Ironman for Halloween. And they looked pretty, darn cute! Just don't tell Soren he is Ironman, or he'll get mad at you. Every time some poor, nice candy-giver asked how Ironman was, Soren, offended, would shout "I'm not Ironman! I'm Soren!"
Lucas didn't know what to make of the Trunk-or-treating. At first, he just sat back and took it all in. But then he realized someone had put CANDY in his pumpkin (as shown below).
When we got home, he reached into his little pumpkin and handed me candy to open. Only, he had tried to eat it with the wrapper on during the car ride. Every piece of candy was slobbery and sticky.
I let them both pig out and stay up late. We watched "Monsters Inc" and greeted the occasional trick or treater. We had a fun night, but forgot to take pictures (Other than on our phone).
This has been the year of the Superheroes at our house. Spiderman kicked off the year as the local favorite, but Ironman is closing it out. Both Soren and Lucas dressed up as Ironman for Halloween. And they looked pretty, darn cute! Just don't tell Soren he is Ironman, or he'll get mad at you. Every time some poor, nice candy-giver asked how Ironman was, Soren, offended, would shout "I'm not Ironman! I'm Soren!"
Lucas didn't know what to make of the Trunk-or-treating. At first, he just sat back and took it all in. But then he realized someone had put CANDY in his pumpkin (as shown below).
When we got home, he reached into his little pumpkin and handed me candy to open. Only, he had tried to eat it with the wrapper on during the car ride. Every piece of candy was slobbery and sticky.
I let them both pig out and stay up late. We watched "Monsters Inc" and greeted the occasional trick or treater. We had a fun night, but forgot to take pictures (Other than on our phone).





Comments