Cows and dirt in Washington
The boys and I are visiting my parents in Washington. My sister is also visiting with her boys and my brother is here with his new baby. SO we have a lot of little boys around. The first week it was a little overwhelming, but now that I've gotten over my "vacation" expectations, I'm enjoying playing outside with the big boys and cuddling the little babies.
We play in all the mole hills. Lucas tastes all the rocks. We check on the chickens about three times a day to see if they've layed eggs yet. Then we move on to picking strawberries (most of which we eat before they get to the house) and peas.

We loved feeding the cows before my uncle moved them to a different field. Lucas had mixed feelings about the cows. Up close, he found them terrifying, but from long distance he loved to call out "mooooo.
"
Soren and Lucas LOVE their cousin Jett.
And here is our Little House on the Prairie picture.
Yes, they are true boys. Every night I put them to bed thinking "maybe I should have given them baths first," they are usually covered in dirt, sand, strawberry juice and who knows what else.
We play in all the mole hills. Lucas tastes all the rocks. We check on the chickens about three times a day to see if they've layed eggs yet. Then we move on to picking strawberries (most of which we eat before they get to the house) and peas.

We loved feeding the cows before my uncle moved them to a different field. Lucas had mixed feelings about the cows. Up close, he found them terrifying, but from long distance he loved to call out "mooooo.
"
Soren and Lucas LOVE their cousin Jett.
And here is our Little House on the Prairie picture.
Yes, they are true boys. Every night I put them to bed thinking "maybe I should have given them baths first," they are usually covered in dirt, sand, strawberry juice and who knows what else.









Comments