I'm ALIVE
I'm alive! I know, doesn't seem like it since I haven't updated my blog in a couple months. These pictures aren't even new - they are from our one-night stay in Vegas during August. Since then, a bunch of stuff has happened to keep me anti-social. The biggest being that my computer broke. It's half running right now - meaning I have access to the Internet and my files, but no access to my programs. Plus, its really slow.
So Vegas was fun - we took Soren down on the strip at about 9 p.m. Really great parents, I know. But he LOVED all the lights. We walked down to the Bellagio for their water-show. It was a big deal for Soren, who loves "wa-wa" and "bubbles."
We watched the show three times. Then headed back to our hotel to be good parents and let the poor kid sleep. The next day we left for our drive back to Idaho.
But that was August and this is November. Here are some things that we've been up to:
- Scott started teaching photography full-time at the college. He's a one-year hire, so his position ends next August. We are already looking for jobs for next year.
- I've been feeling pretty gross and tired. My daily goal is to keep breakfast down past 10 a.m. - which I usually fail at. Including today.
- Soren is this chatty, sweet kid who makes friends with everyone. We play outside a lot and love to go for walks with Honey and Leo, (or really, our friends Mandy and Zeke with their dog Honey. But to Soren, its all about walking Honey). Yesterday, we played at the park. Soren stood at the top of the play equipment and greeted every kid who climbed up the slide with "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!" He would even point out if they had basketball's on their shirts - because that is pretty cool in our family.
- I've been making myself relearn to crochet and read crochet patterns. Its been a challenge, but thanks to this handy book my mom bought me last Christmas, I am succeeding. Right now, I enjoy keeping my hands busy while watching way too many movies on Netflix.
- Soren was a cute monkey for Halloween. Someday, I'll get the pictures from Scott's camera to show you (can't download them on mine right now - sooooo lame!)
- Leo turned 4 on Halloween! I can't believe he is getting so old. We celebrated by making him dress up in his old Frankenstein costume and took him trick-or-treating with us.
Anyway, that's about it for now. Soren is taking a nap and I think I'm going to take one too ;)
So Vegas was fun - we took Soren down on the strip at about 9 p.m. Really great parents, I know. But he LOVED all the lights. We walked down to the Bellagio for their water-show. It was a big deal for Soren, who loves "wa-wa" and "bubbles."
We watched the show three times. Then headed back to our hotel to be good parents and let the poor kid sleep. The next day we left for our drive back to Idaho.
But that was August and this is November. Here are some things that we've been up to:
- Scott started teaching photography full-time at the college. He's a one-year hire, so his position ends next August. We are already looking for jobs for next year.
- I've been feeling pretty gross and tired. My daily goal is to keep breakfast down past 10 a.m. - which I usually fail at. Including today.
- Soren is this chatty, sweet kid who makes friends with everyone. We play outside a lot and love to go for walks with Honey and Leo, (or really, our friends Mandy and Zeke with their dog Honey. But to Soren, its all about walking Honey). Yesterday, we played at the park. Soren stood at the top of the play equipment and greeted every kid who climbed up the slide with "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!" He would even point out if they had basketball's on their shirts - because that is pretty cool in our family.
- I've been making myself relearn to crochet and read crochet patterns. Its been a challenge, but thanks to this handy book my mom bought me last Christmas, I am succeeding. Right now, I enjoy keeping my hands busy while watching way too many movies on Netflix.
- Soren was a cute monkey for Halloween. Someday, I'll get the pictures from Scott's camera to show you (can't download them on mine right now - sooooo lame!)
- Leo turned 4 on Halloween! I can't believe he is getting so old. We celebrated by making him dress up in his old Frankenstein costume and took him trick-or-treating with us.
Anyway, that's about it for now. Soren is taking a nap and I think I'm going to take one too ;)




Comments
Wherever you move, I hope it's somewhere warm!
And throwing up is certainly NO fun. I hope you feel better very soon. And yes, I, too am curious to know the reason behind it :)