Back from the wedding with Christmas pictures
Scott and I spent this last weekend in Portland and Poulsbo for my sister's wedding. It was a blast! Although I did come home exhausted and sleep deprived - we had a 4 hour delay leaving Atlanta which got us into Portland at 3 a.m. (6 a.m. my time) and never had a chance to catch up.
I'd love to tell you more details, but I don't have pictures to go along with it yet! I guess I can't just say nothing until I get pictures, so here are a few things to share now: My grandpa sealed them in the Portland Temple and my grandma, who is suffering from dimensia, was able to come. Nicole's husband's name is Ryan and he has a great family, who we enjoyed visiting with.
Okay, I'll save the rest for when I can upload wedding pictures. But below are some fun ones from Christmas that I just got my hands on.
I love seeing the excitement on all the kids faces in this picture, which captures the thrill and business of Christmas Eve I feel every year.
Ryan, Dad, me, Scott. This was a difficult shot - Ryan had to set the timer on the camera and run through knee-deep snow to reach his snowmobile and pose in time.
This photo proves that yes, I do go snowmobiling with the boys. That is me on the yellow machine, inbetween my dad and Scott. I'm not into being a daredevil - like the rest of them - but I love zipping through the mountains and seeing the calm, winter wonderland. And my record has improved - I only got stuck once and never fell off this year.
Scott and I with some mountain in the backround (Rainier? Baker? Adams? - sorry dad, I can't remember).
Did I mention this was also the best snowmobiling day every? The powder was so fresh and unspoiled that we felt like we had the whole mountain to ourselves. The views were awesome! I didn't appreciate the beauty when I was younger, but now that I live miles away snowmobiling around the cabin is one of my favorite things to do.
I'd love to tell you more details, but I don't have pictures to go along with it yet! I guess I can't just say nothing until I get pictures, so here are a few things to share now: My grandpa sealed them in the Portland Temple and my grandma, who is suffering from dimensia, was able to come. Nicole's husband's name is Ryan and he has a great family, who we enjoyed visiting with.
Okay, I'll save the rest for when I can upload wedding pictures. But below are some fun ones from Christmas that I just got my hands on.
I love seeing the excitement on all the kids faces in this picture, which captures the thrill and business of Christmas Eve I feel every year.
Ryan, Dad, me, Scott. This was a difficult shot - Ryan had to set the timer on the camera and run through knee-deep snow to reach his snowmobile and pose in time.This photo proves that yes, I do go snowmobiling with the boys. That is me on the yellow machine, inbetween my dad and Scott. I'm not into being a daredevil - like the rest of them - but I love zipping through the mountains and seeing the calm, winter wonderland. And my record has improved - I only got stuck once and never fell off this year.
Scott and I with some mountain in the backround (Rainier? Baker? Adams? - sorry dad, I can't remember).Did I mention this was also the best snowmobiling day every? The powder was so fresh and unspoiled that we felt like we had the whole mountain to ourselves. The views were awesome! I didn't appreciate the beauty when I was younger, but now that I live miles away snowmobiling around the cabin is one of my favorite things to do.


Comments
i want to see pics of nicole and ryan
take care!