Catch up time!



It sure has been a while since I've posted. I keep thinking I'll write a big catch up - but I've got to be realistic. How is that ever going to happen? Anyway, I thought I'd get started with a mini update. Since Christmas, I've continued to succeed at my job. Scott changed shifts, he works earlier but earns more. We've photographed a few more weddings and families - learning little lessons the hard way, like make sure your batteries are charged, clean the spot off your lense, etc.

Meghan came for a visit in March. She is such a good little tourist! She even got me off my usual 5 block radius and exploring the city. I, unfortuanetly for my wallet, discovered Haight and Ashbury. For the first time in my life, I bought 3 pairs of shoes in one day -- and they all fit! Quite a success for my Triple E sized feet.

The highlight of our sight seeing was finding the Full House houses. We also enjoyed ghiradelli sundays and lots of bus rides.



Comments

Most Read