New beginings
This whole blog thing is pretty new to me. My motivation for starting it came from an unexpected encounter online yesterday. While waiting for my husband on campus, my friend Ashley and I began looking at pictures of our home towns on Google images. (Since school's almost done, I actually have time to waste now.) Lo and behold, when I typed in Poulsbo a familiar face popped up. A girl I new in kindergarten had her picture posted with a link to her blog. I tell ya, it sure was random. But it made me want to start my own and here I am.
Now is as good a time as ever, since I actually have something to write about. Almost 18 years are culminating to my graduation from college next week. Most of my life has been spent learning at school and next week that is all over. It makes me question myself - Have I used my education wisely? Should I have studied something else? Could I have done something better?
Instead of jumping for joy, I'm feeling confused. It's definetely a bittersweet occasion. On one side, I'm relieved to be done with studying, test taking and Idaho. On the other side, I'm leaving some great friends and my comfort zone. I'm closing one door and opening another that seems to lead off a cliff. Who knows where my life will take me now. Well, okay - I know I will be moving to California, but other than that plans are still forming.
I hope starting this blog may inspire a few of my good friends who I will rarely see to start one as well..hint... hint...
(Or, if they already have one, to e-mail me the link.)
Now is as good a time as ever, since I actually have something to write about. Almost 18 years are culminating to my graduation from college next week. Most of my life has been spent learning at school and next week that is all over. It makes me question myself - Have I used my education wisely? Should I have studied something else? Could I have done something better?
Instead of jumping for joy, I'm feeling confused. It's definetely a bittersweet occasion. On one side, I'm relieved to be done with studying, test taking and Idaho. On the other side, I'm leaving some great friends and my comfort zone. I'm closing one door and opening another that seems to lead off a cliff. Who knows where my life will take me now. Well, okay - I know I will be moving to California, but other than that plans are still forming.
I hope starting this blog may inspire a few of my good friends who I will rarely see to start one as well..hint... hint...
(Or, if they already have one, to e-mail me the link.)

Comments